Friday, February 4, 2011

Thursday Night TV

Thursday Night TV

I don’t think I mentioned in my profile that I was going to blog about TV, and I really don’t plan on doing that much beyond a very occasional post.  But I do have to mention Thursday nights on USA Network.

On Thursday the lineup is (Pacific Coast)

11pm: White Collar (repeat of Tues’s show)

For me, this is a little slice of TV-land heaven. All three of these shows are great and well worth your time if you feel like wasting three hours sitting on the couch.

Royal Pains; this show is about a Doctor who gets himself in some trouble in a big NY hospital and gets self-exiled to The Hamptons. There, he and his brother open up a Concierge Medical practice that tends to the blue-bloods of Long Island.

Fairly Legal: brand new show and I fell in love with it the first time I watched. The main character is a legal mediator (and a former lawyer), who tries to work out differences that people might have. As the show is new, there still is a long way to go, but the potential is there for some great TV.

White Collar: Neal is a con man who gets caught by the FBI. As part of this plea deal, he works with the FBI bringing down other white collar criminals. There is a very interesting cast of characters that I highly recommend that you get to know.

I enjoy these shows so much that I will skip Hannity and Beck.  That is saying a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment